Female Entrepreneurship: The Act of (Looking Like We're) Balancing it All
Time & Location
About the Event
Whether you have started a business, are thinking about it or just curious to learn more, join us at Mag Fashion Lounge for a night of networking with other entrepreneurial women.
Hear what challenges and successes our group of female entrepreneurs have faced on the topics below. If you have a topic that you'd like us to include ahead of time, feel free to let us know! We'll also have a Q+A afterward.
Panel will start at 6:15!
Margaret Coblentz, founder of Frances Austen (San Francisco)
Christina Pardy, founder of Sh*t That I Knit (Boston)
Shannon Lohr, founder of Factory45 (Boston)
Kaity Cimo + Katharine Requa, co-founders of For Now (Boston)
Our moderator will be Diana Pedroni.
You have a great idea, now what?
- Where to start with product creation in the apparel world
- The importance of authentic marketing
- Tips on how to stay “lean”
- Determining how will you define success
Balancing all the things
- The trade-offs of being your own boss
- Folding in motherhood: how can you juggle it all?
- Coping with the ups and downs of entrepreneurship